May 14, 2015

Contractor walk through

We had a walk through with our contractor yesterday to get this project rolling! We went room by room and decided what walls and windows were staying/going and where closets are being added. We also settled on configuration of master bath. I'm really excited about the bathroom because we are using an old pedestal bathtub my Dad salvaged from an old house way back when. I remember it sitting in the old barn for as long as I can remember then it moved to my parents' new house and served as a planter for cucumbers last summer. We also lugged it to two antique shows. Guess there was a good reason it never sold, but man, that thing was HEAVY to tote around! Our contractor should get started by end of this week first of next. I'm ready for the porta-john (I'd say I'm pretty easy to please)! Our contractor tells us 3-4 months, so I'm hopeful for a September move in!
 
Family room
Kitchen
First floor bath and bedroom
Living Room

Master suite



No comments:

Post a Comment